Vampires, Werewolves and Trees OH MY!

Well we are currently in Silverdale, Washington and I didn't even take a shower and get ready (as in switching from a t shirt and boy shorts to a tank top and sweat pants) till about 4:30pm (6:30 the time my body is use to still). So my day has been filled with jammies, hulu (Glee, The Office, Modern Family, Make It or Break It, and Smile... You just got arrested <-- dumb show.. I don't recommend it..), and blankets! Its been so relaxing minus the boys wanting to go outside and walk and just be antsy and bugging us girls to do stuff... So far our shows have been amazing and God has certainly blessed us with our amazing host homes, new contacts and fans! You all are amazing and we are sooooo very thankful to have you in our lives! Now on to the depressing part.... we knew there was something wrong with our trailer because the wheel was tilting in and so we thought it was just an axle problem and we would just put a new axle on it and be good to go.. Its NEVER that easy it seems like.. we found out today that we have a bent axle AND a bent trailer.. I have no idea how you bend a trailer but we happened to do so. So we have to buy a new trailer. We would LOVE it if you would support us and donate! If you'd like to you can email us at brightlightparade@hotmail.com. Even a dollar would help us.. for realz.

Now here's all the pictures!

Here's Washington!




These are the only pictures we have from when we were driving through WA but hopefully we'll get some good ones when we site seeing in Seattle! Heres a picture of a town named Ritzville! it made me hungry for soup and crackers just seeing it...

And here's a sweet taco place with a fish and a sombrero! (Note..all these pictures were taken with my phone..)




Here's the boys washing off Van-go! (We just named him..)




Well that's awkward..... Hopefully she has some stuff left! Hahahahaha :)



Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures and my short blog!
Mucho Loveo, Torreito.
p.s. I have to remind myself that if I get a cut and I start bleeding I have to hide other wise I will get eaten by those evil vampires! BUT If a see a cute Native American with his shirt off and nice abs.. I know its a werewolf!
p.p.s. I'm not going to lie.. I thought it would be cool to go to Forks, Washington....

No comments:

Post a Comment