Our First Blog!

Hello Readers! Those of you who don't know who Torre, and I are, we are two sisters from Minnesota who are in a band called "Bright Light Parade". We spend weeks at a time on the road, meeting new fans and friends and when we're home, we like to serve at our church (I, Lex, am a JHi leader in the youth group), and spend time with our family! We have had quite a few people tell us we should start our own blog so that people can see and understand who we really are outside of the band view. We hope we can be entertainment to you, and also encouragement in your everyday walk with Christ. I guarantee most posts from Torre will be funny and humorous, and mine will be a bit more serious. We do hope you read each entry, though! 

Here's a word from Torre herself...

So most of you should know that I don't even take myself seriously. I'm currently watching "Let's Make A Deal" while we set everything up and I lost track of how many times Lex told me to stop watching and focus. I can't though! Seeing people win cars and get zonks are much more entertaining then setting this up. But I'm very excited that we (mostly Lex) got this set up and we can share our hearts and I'm betting a lot of laughs. OH! and I want a dark brown chihuahua.
P.S. I JUST WON THE BIG DEAL OF THE DAY! Well.. kinda.. not really...


As you can see, Torre is quite the jokester, and I know you will ALL enjoy her blogs very much. We'll catch ya guys a little later! 
Ps. I would like a puppy as well... just sayin!! 

-Two Sisters

2 comments: