Blah Blah Blah (Torre)

Well, I'm just here sitting in the van listening to some worship music on our way to Minot "The Magic City" so it says.... I don't really know what to say other than we're going to CALIFORNIA BAYBAY! I'm pretty excited! And I brought my dog Sophie. This is what she has to say...


Hi! My name is Sophie and I'm traveling the world with my mom Torre! I'm a very shaggy dog so sorry you can't see my eyes. We are currently in North Dakota. Its my second time traveling. Last time mom lost me but then found me in someone's yard. Can't wait till California!

And heres Josh, Luke, Lex, Me, Danny, and Mark on the Geographical Center of North America! .



I don't have much to say much right now like I already said.. but always keep us in your prayers! We can always use it! :)

Mucho Love..... Torre!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment