These are a few of my favorite things! (Torre)

So I guess it’s my turn to blog! I don’t know what to blog about so I will just ramble on. Hi! I’m Torre, I just turned 18 but I still feel like I’m 16. My favorite color is turquoise blue and my favorite animal print is zebra. I was homeschooled my whole life except for the 6th grade I went to public school and I never went back. I’ve never had a boyfriend and I plan to keep it that way for a while. I love to go on mission trips to foreign countries but touring around the US is pretty rad as well. My favorite breakfast meal is eggs with green peppers, onions, and cheese. Favorite lunch and dinner is penne pasta chicken alfredo and teriyaki chicken with garlic mashed potatoes. My favorite candy is tropical starbursts and reeses. I love strawberry cheesecake. I wear contacts and hate wearing socks. My favorite sport team is the Twins and their 3rd baseman Valencia is not bad looking either. My celebrity crushes are Zachary Levi and John Krasinski. My favorite Disney princess is Sleeping Beauty and Tangled. My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream and my favorite board game is Clue and Apples to Apples. My favorite animal is a seal and my favorite TV show is Chuck and The Office. My favorite bible verse is 1 Timothy 4:12 and my favorite season is Spring.

I hope I didn’t make you fall asleep while reading this.
Hopefully I’ll have something better next time.
I have no idea how many times I even said “my favorite” hahahaha :)

Torre the borre. :)

1 comment:

  1. Life is better barefoot and you said favorite 13 times. :)

    ReplyDelete