My Farewell... (entry by Torre)


As I am writing this, I have millions of amazing memories going through my mind from the past 8 years of traveling with Bright Light Parade. Unfortunately, I am now writing this to simply say I will no longer be playing next to my sister anymore. Because I’m no longer playing doesn’t mean I want nothing to do music at all anymore; music will always be a part of my life. As of now, I am figuring out where God wants me. I’m not sure where I will be or where I’m going, but as long as it’s where God wants me, I will be happy. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity I did traveling with Bright Light Parade, and meeting some of the most amazing people I’ll ever know. You all made these 8 years so amazing and unforgettable. I can’t wait to see where this next chapter of my life will take me, and I cannot thank you all enough for all of the good times! I’m excited to see where my sister is going to bring Bright Light Parade, I know its going to be amazing and the best yet. Thank you all for your support, friendships, and memories. It's been a GREAT run. 

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram!
@torrerose

Much love,
Torre
(The cutest bass player you've ever met.)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with Everything Will miss hearing you Play with Bright Light Parade We always loved have you guys at Marion First Presbyterian church praying for the best for you miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brown Family loves you guys! It is with a sad face that I am reading this... Stand Firm Torre. we love you and wish you the best!!! <><

    ReplyDelete