HAPPY SEPTEMBER! (Torre)

WOW! I was thinking about this blog the other day and I just had time to look at it today and we've have only posted ONCE this year... ONCE!? That's just bad. I'm so sorry! I'm sure you didn't even notice. hahaha :)

WELL! This year has been a pretty slow one for BLP. So in March, my mom didn't want us sitting around the house so she made Lex and I get a job more than just our weekend one that we still have. So I started working part time at Jimmy Johns and Lex started being a nanny! Lets just say that our whole family had to get use to all of us on different work schedules! Lex just got done with her summer nanny job and now has a new one on her plate! She's so great working with the kids and doing fun stuff, sometimes I wish I could just skip a day of work and go hang out with her and the kids! hahaha. I am an inshop person at Jimmy Johns and just got a position as a pic which is a Person In Charge and I run shifts. I know scary right? I don't have many shifts, but I'm still getting use to the idea and blessed I have the hours that I do! :)

We are so happy to say that we started leading worship at a church in Owatonna, MN call Christian Family Church World Outreach. It's such a blessing to be working with such passionate people with such a great vision

We just got back from an amazing trip to Mississippi! We met so many great people and had a blast rollerskating and having a lake day while doing worship at night and ended the weekend with a concert! Now we are headed to Virginia Beach for 5 days or so in a few days! Make sure you follow us on Instagram, cause that's where I post lots of pictures on the road! @brightlightparadeofficial :)

Our new album IS out! We are so happy how it turned out! So lucky for YOU, we are having a giganticnourmous merch sale! Our t-shirts are 50% off and we have a grab bag with 2 shirts, a poster, bracelets, cds, and a photo for just $15 and everything is FREE shipping. www.brightlightparade.bigcartel.com I know, I know, I can't believe it myself! ;)

Well, I think that's all I have for right now! Hopefully we will stay more updated with everyone! Maybe Lex will write the next one so it won't be all over the place and make more sense. hahaha :)

Twitter- @BLParade
Instagram- @brightlightparadeofficial
Facebook- /brightlightparade
brightlightparade.com
brightlightparade.bigcartel.com

I hope you all have a great September and here's some pictures from MS! :)

Us with Patrick, one of the best promoters ever. :)

LIME GREEN GROUP! The small group we joined for the weekend :)







No comments:

Post a Comment