Lovin' Nashville!

I feel like I (torre) am taking over this blog! I'm sorry if you're getting bored with me... too bad! ;)
We can't believe that our trip to Nashville is already half way over!
So far we have written, hot tubbed, ate delicious meals, went to an amazing studio and met a well known producer, quality time with our manager, and just enjoying our time here.
We wrote 3 songs in 3 days and love them!
It's amazing how you look up to people in bands and they are never how you thought they would act or be. But we got to write with Nick and meet his wife Trish and they are such amazing individuals and together! Its so good to see that in the industry.
Now we are at the hotel watching "Wipe out" ahahaha it's a good show! :)
We can't wait for you all to hear the new songs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lex and Torrie! I awarded your blog the ‘One Lovely Blog’ award! Visit my blog to claim it!!! http://goo.gl/jfwP8 ~Courtney

    ReplyDelete