Naaaaaaaashville!!

So as most of you know, we're in Nashville!
This is our first time ever being here and we LOVE it!
You know how when you're younger, listening to your CD player (YES cd player!) thinking how cool it would be to meet the band or people in the band some day?
Well today that same true! We went to the Baumhardt household which happens to be Nick (Stellar Karts guitarist) and Trish (lead singer of Superchick). You should've seen me and Lex before we got to their house... I was in the car saying "Guys.. I'm so nervous.." and we met Nick and he was one of the coolest guys we've met!



We're here to write songs with Nick and meet some people! Today we met with our friend Amy Wolter and ate some amazing mexican food as well! We feel so privileged to be meeting and working with the people that we have! We wouldn't have thought in a bajillion gazillion years we would be meeting and working with such amazing people!
Now we are just hanging out in our hotel room watching AGT and resting before another long day of writing tomorrow!

This is me and my new friend Mila!
I know this was a little boring.. but I told you all I would blog! so here it is! Hopefully I'll have more to say tomorrow! 
Much love <3
Torrrrrrrre.
p.s. here's Lex's personal blog.. it may be more interesting ;) http://lexsjourney.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how long I've prayed for "Infant" to get this far? It's as much of a dream come true for you as it is for me. Oh the power of prayer! <3

    ReplyDelete